The only insurance provider I work with is Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS). There are limitations of what insurance policies cover with regards to couple’s therapy. For a detailed explanation, see the “Limitations of Insurance and Couples Therapy”.
The payment amount is a fixed price set by the insurance company. Your co-pay, as outlined in your insurance plan, is due at the end of the session. The deductible, if applicable, is the responsibility of the client. No-show and late cancellation fees are NOT covered by insurance.
FEES FOR PRIVATE PAY COUPLES COUNSELING
- Fifty-five (55) minute session $125
- Ninety (90) minute session $175
- No show/missed session $75
A session can be cancelled or rescheduled with no penalty if sent 24 hours prior to appointment.
- Emergency situations concerning the health & safety of you & your family;
- Inclement weather (e.g. hurricanes, snow, icy roads, floods).
Session length will be determined by client and therapist agreement. Payment in full is expected by the end of each session.
FEES FOR PRIVATE PAY INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING
- Fifty-five (55) minute session $110.
If you have insurance but are choosing not to use it for personal reasons, please sign/initial the insurance waiver section on the consent and agreements page.
I accept cash, credit cards and local checks.